MicheleinNZ

words from a Christian, a wife, a mother, a reader.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

This morning the children gifted us by sleeping until just before 7 am. Considering that the youngest has been waking around 5:30 or earlier the last few days, 7 am seems like luxury. After my required trip to the toilet, I got the one year old out of her cot and told the oldest that she could get out of bed. We all snuggled in bed with Daddy and I personally enjoyed just laying in bed a little bit longer. After a few minutes the kids started getting a bit antsy and there was much twisting and turning and elbows into backs. I looked at my husband and asked "Could we possibly fit any more children in this bed?" And he said "I'm sure we could fit at least four more." So there's something to work towards!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home